The Canadian Association for Occupational Health Nurses is committed to promoting excellence in the practice of occupational health nursing and advancing health, wellness and safety practices in the workplace by:
November 5, 2021 - January 14, 2022
- Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway – Health Care Specific Worker Stream
- CNA Now – COVID-19 Vaccinations / ActuAIIC Vaccination contre la COVID-19
- 2021 AOHNA Symposium Series
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day March 19
- WorkSafeBC – 2021 Innovation at Work research grant competition is now open
Please log into the site.