The Canadian Association for Occupational Health Nurses is committed to promoting excellence in the practice of occupational health nursing and advancing health, wellness and safety practices in the workplace by:
- New Toolkit for the prevention and management of skin damage due to PPE
- CNA Now – Vol. 83/ actu AIIC – Vol. 83
- Information about Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) available on CNA website
- CNA Submission on amendments and revisions of the Criminal Code of Canada regarding MAiD
- Call for Network Director on CNA board — deadline: March 1, 2020
Please log into the site.