The Canadian Association for Occupational Health Nurses is committed to promoting excellence in the practice of occupational health nursing and advancing health, wellness and safety practices in the workplace by:
“Occupational Health Nurse” means a Registered Nurse who has graduated with a Certificate or Diploma from a recognized Occupational Health Nursing program and/or who has achieved the level of COHN(C) with the Canadian Nurses Association.
- National Study on the Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Registered Nurses in Canada toward Climate-Driven Vector-Borne Diseases
- What are the liability risks for nurses who work with unregulated care providers in collaborative care teams?
- Health Canada – Information kit on Wildfires / PVI : Trousse d’information sur les feux de forêt
- Invitation for Input – Antimicrobial Stewardship Competencies for Nurses – Deadline June 30, 2023
- National Nursing Week 2023 – May 8-14
- There are no upcoming events.
Please log into the site.