The Canadian Association for Occupational Health Nurses is committed to promoting excellence in the practice of occupational health nursing and advancing health, wellness and safety practices in the workplace by:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- CNA Now special edition – Certification Program / Édition spéciale d’ActuAIIC – Programme de certification
- CNA Now – Vol. 86/ actu AIIC – Vol. 86
- New Toolkit for the prevention and management of skin damage due to PPE
- Information about Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) available on CNA website
- CNA Submission on amendments and revisions of the Criminal Code of Canada regarding MAiD