The Canadian Association for Occupational Health Nurses is committed to promoting excellence in the practice of occupational health nursing and advancing health, wellness and safety practices in the workplace by:
- Developing national standards and guidelines;
- Fostering working relationships between Provincial/Territorial Associations;
- Providing a forum for members to network, exchange knowledge and share expertise;
- Influencing legislation and regulations to improve the health and safety of workers; and
- Promoting the diverse role of the occupational health nurse to business, community, government and professional affiliates at every opportunity.