In light of the current nursing shortages and health-care crisis in Canada, CNA is launching a campaign to ask nurses and the general public to send a letter to their federal, provincial and territorial representatives, urging them to fix Canada’s health-care crisis and nursing shortages.
I kindly ask that you participate in this campaign and that you share it with as many people as possible, your members, contacts, colleagues and network. We need your help to bring this message to as many elected officials across Canada as possible! The voice of nurses and the public is extremely important and it matters greatly. Elected officials want to hear from their constituents and making them listen helps move the needle on major issues.
All that nurses and the general public have to do is click on the link below and fill out the form so that the pre-written letter can be sent to the right elected official.
- ENGLISH: https://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/policy-advocacy/take-action/nursing-shortages
- FRENCH: https://www.cna-aiic.ca/fr/representation-et-politiques/passer-a-laction/penuries-dinfirmieres-et-infirmiers
To help spread the word, you can also share this email with your network and the social media posts below:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canadanurses/status/1584892742936793090
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=486204520212905&set=a.478786347621389
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/cna-aiic_healthcare-activity-6990658433104379904-rOFM?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
Thank you for your support.
If you have any questions, please contact CNA at firstname.lastname@example.org.