The Canadian Association for Occupational Health Nurses is committed to promoting excellence in the practice of occupational health nursing and advancing health, wellness and safety practices in the workplace by:
- New WorkSafeBC research grant competition
- March 19 is Certified Nurses Day – Plan to Make it a Success!
- Call for Nominations for CNA President-Elect
- Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway – Health Care Specific Worker Stream
- CNA Now – COVID-19 Vaccinations / ActuAIIC Vaccination contre la COVID-19
- There are no upcoming events.
Please log into the site.